Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pictures Pictures!

These pictures were taken December 28 2010. Using Photoshop CS4 on a old computer so it take some time to load. Used photo raw, and decided to keep the black and white. If you live around the area, yeah that's my neighborhood Heath ave. It's in New York for those unfamiliar. The ones in the bottom were taken at 3rd avenue, The Bronx. I was there training at the boxing gym. I will take some Gym Pictures soon for those interested.





3:10pm (It goes on forever)

3:15pm (Lines and Shoes. Want a Pair?)

3:19pm ( So many Lines)

3:25pm (waiting outside)

3:29pm (I am cold)

5:10pm (getting out of a snowy spot)

5:14pm ( I like this shot)

5:44pm (traffic is finally moving)

1 comment:

  1. I love the second to last shot. I like how the light is in focus on the close up.

    ReplyDelete